95% would make again
Shrimp and Avocado Salad
featured in 11 Satisfying Salads For Avocado Lovers
for 2 servings
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp (455 g)
- 3 limes
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup cherry tomato (100 g), or grape tomato, halved
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro (15 g), roughly chopped
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 bag blue corn tortilla chips
- Calories 859
- Fat 55g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 17g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 52g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and juice from one lime.
- Sauté shrimp around 1-2 minutes each side, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Avoid overcrowding the pan, so you may need to sauté the shrimp in batches. Set aside.
- Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocados, in a large salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil, juice from 2 limes, honey, chili powder, salt and pepper to form the dressing.
- Toss salad with dressing. Add Shrimp and toss.
- Add tortilla chips to the sides of the bowls.