93% would make again
Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes
featured in Four Classic Family-Friendly Thanksgiving Sides
for 6 servings
- 4 lb potato (2 kg), peeled and diced
- 1 ½ cups butter (345 g)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 ½ cups milk (360 mL), warm
- 2 tablespoons chives, optional
- Calories 550
- Fat 31g
- Carbs 62g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place potatoes, butter, salt, pepper, and water in a large slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- Remove lid and mash the potatoes with a masher or beaters, mixing in the milk.
- Stir in chives
- Keep the slow cooker on “warm” setting while you serve them!