Smoked Paprika Potatoes
These potatoes make the perfect side dish to accompany what you’re throwing on the grill this summer. They’re the same potato wedges you ate as a child, but grilled and seasoned to perfection!
for 4 servings
- 5 large gold potatoes
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- nonstick cooking spray, for greasing
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced
- Calories 225
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 41g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Add the wedges to a pot of cold salted water, then bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are almost tender, about 10 minutes, then drain. Spread the potatoes on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drizzle the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and season with the spice mixture.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grease the grill with grapeseed oil. Add the potatoes to the hot grill and cook until grill marks form on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Remove the potatoes from the grill, drizzle with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, and garnish with more paprika and the parsley.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a 175°F (80°C) to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.