94% would make again
featured in 4 Tasty Gift Ideas For Holiday Seasons
Inspired by landolakes.com
for 30 cookies
- 2 cups walnuts (200 g)
- 2 ¼ cups flour (281 g)
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups powdered sugar (240 g)
- Calories 132
- Fat 5g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 11g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 325˚F (170˚C).
- Place the walnuts in a ziploc bag and use a rolling pin to crush them until crushed.
- In a large bowl, combine crushed walnuts, flour, sugar, softened butter, vanilla and mix with a rubber spatula until well combined.
- Roll the dough into ping pong ball-sized spheres.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the bottom of the cookies is slightly brown.
- While the cookies are still warm, sift powdered sugar over the cookies.