92% would make again
Sour Apple Concoction
featured in Halloween Cocktails As Made By Hannah Hart
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 2 servings
- 2 cups ice (300 g), divided, crushed ice from the machine
- 4 tablespoons sour apple liqueur
- 3 tablespoons apple flavored vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green apple gatorade
- 2 sour apple rings
- Calories 194
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add 1 cup (150 g) ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour in the sour apple liqueur, apple vodka, green apple sports drink and lemon juice. Shake well.
- Add ½ cup (75 g) of ice to each of 2 serving glasses. Pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Insert a straw into each glass and garnish with sour apple rings.