92% would make again
Sour Apple Concoction
featured in Halloween Cocktails As Made By Hannah Hart
for 2 servings
- 2 cups ice (300 g), divided, crushed ice from the machine
- 4 tablespoons sour apple liqueur
- 3 tablespoons apple flavored vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons green apple gatorade
- 2 sour apple rings
- Calories 194
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add 1 cup (150 g) ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour in the sour apple liqueur, apple vodka, green apple sports drink and lemon juice. Shake well.
- Add ½ cup (75 g) of ice to each of 2 serving glasses. Pour the cocktail over the ice.
- Insert a straw into each glass and garnish with sour apple rings.