Spinach And Artichoke Dip Hasselback Chicken
Get ready to dip into this savory spinach and artichoke dip hasselback chicken! Tender chicken breast is sliced and stuffed with creamy spinach and artichoke dip, then baked to perfection. It's a dish that's perfect for a cozy night in with friends and family.
for 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts
- 5 cups fresh spinach (200 g)
- ¾ cup artichoke heart (100 g), drained, rinsed and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup cream cheese (55 g)
- ⅓ cup grated mozzarella cheese (35 g)
- Calories 390
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 51g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Slice into the chicken several times, about ½ cm (¼ inch) apart, but only cut about 85% of the way through, leaving the bottom intact.
- Cook the spinach on a medium heat until it is slightly wilted, then add the artichoke.
- Stir in the garlic powder and cream cheese, and cook for a minute or two.
- Sprinkle over the mozzarella and stir until melted.
- Allow to cool to the touch and then fill each segment of the chicken breast with about 1 teaspoon of the mixture.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 18-22 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Your favorite recipes are just a click away. Download the Tasty app to save and organize your favorites.