Strawberry Banana Coconut Popsicles
featured in Coconut Cream Popsicles 4 Ways
These popsicles are the perfect summer treat! Made with fresh fruit and creamy coconut milk, they're healthy and delicious.
May 04, 2023
93% would make again
for 6 servings
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g), diced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Calories 213
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 23g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 16g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Place the coconut milk, strawberries, banana, and honey in a blender and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the coconut mixture into popsicle molds filled almost to the brim.
- Freeze the popsicles for at least 4 hours.
- Unmold the popsicles.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.