Strawberry Kiwi Sorbet
featured in Sorbet 4 Ways
This sorbet is bursting with fruity flavors. The combination of strawberries and kiwis creates a refreshing and delicious dessert that's perfect for any occasion.
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 6 servings
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2 cups strawberry (300 g)
- 1 ½ cups strawberry (230 g)
- 1 ½ cups kiwi (270 g)
- Calories 134
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 30g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine water, sugar, and strawberries in a pot over medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, simmer for 30 minutes and reduce.
- Pour simple syrup through a strainer and remove excess liquid, then let it cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine simple syrup, strawberries, and kiwi. Blend until well-combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch (20x20 cm) baking dish and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes before scooping.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.