Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet
featured in Sorbet 4 Ways
This sorbet is a perfect balance of sweet and tangy. The raspberries and lemon juice create a refreshing and flavorful dessert that's perfect for a hot summer day.
May 04, 2023
94% would make again
for 6 servings
- 1 ½ cups raspberry (190 g)
- ½ cup lemon juice (120 mL)
- 1 cup water (240 mL)
- 1 cup sugar (200 g)
- 2 cups raspberry (250 g)
- Calories 125
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Combine water, sugar, and raspberries in a pot over medium heat. Once the sugar has dissolved, simmer for 30 minutes and reduce.
- Pour simple syrup through a strainer and remove excess liquid, then let it cool to room temperature.
- In a blender, combine simple syrup, the remaining raspberries, and lemon juice. Blend until well-combined.
- Pour into an 8×8 inch (20x20 cm) baking dish and freeze for at least 12 hours.
- Take out of the freezer and let sit for 5-10 minutes before scooping then serve.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.