Super Easy No Fry Buffalo Wings And Blue Cheese Dressing
Everyone loves buffalo wings, but getting out a big pot of fryer oil is often the reason we don’t get to enjoy them as often as we should. With this secret technique, you can enjoy crispy, crunchy buffalo wings just about anytime – without any fry oil! The best part is this blue cheese dressing is perfect for everything from pizza to salad, and wings.
for 1 serving
- 2 lb chicken wings (910 g), cut at the joints
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- black pepper
- 2 cups water (500 g), 100%
- 1 tablespoon salt, 1%
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorn
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup Frank’s Red Hot® Sauce (240 mL)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 oz blue cheese (85 g)
- 2 tablespoons Kewpie Mayo
- ½ cup yogurt (120 g)
- 1 bunch chives, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dill, dried or fresh
- water, (to consistency)
- black pepper
- Whisk brine together and allow to dissolve.
- Submerge wings and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Remove from brine and pat dry before using
- Toss wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and baking soda. Coat with oil.
- Place on a wire rack (very important for air flow)
- Bake at 450F for 18-25 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- For the dressing, combine all and adjust consistency with water. Season to taste.
- Toss with warmed hotsauce & butter.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.