94% would make again
Swedish Sticky Chocolate Cake (Kladdkaka)
featured in 7 Best Chocolate Cake Recipes
July 01, 2019
for 6 servings
- 1 ⅓ cups sugar (265 g)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour (60 g)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder (30 g)
- 1 pinch salt
- ½ cup butter (115 g), melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- 1 cup berry (175 g), optional
- Calories 345
- Fat 19g
- Carbs 37g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 25g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar and eggs until the mixture is pale yellow in color.
- Sift in the flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Fold until incorporated.
- Mix in the butter and vanilla.
- Grease a pan with butter and sprinkle cocoa powder to coat.
- Pour in batter and smooth out. Batter will be very thick.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the top has hardened. The center should still be soft.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Add berries (optional).