Tuna Avocado Tartine
Dive into this scrumptious Tuna Avocado Tartine that's perfect for a light lunch or snack. With its creamy avocado spread and zesty tuna mixture, you'll be craving this delightful open-faced sandwich every day!
Under 30 minutes
Under 30 minutes
for 2 servings
- 3 pouches Bumble Bee® Wild Caught Albacore Tuna
- ⅓ cup plain full-fat greek yogurt (80 g)
- 2 ripe avocados, pitted, and peeled, and diced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ cup red onion (40 g), divided, plus 2 tablespoons
- ¼ cup small cucumber (170 g), diced
- ⅓ cup celery (175 g)
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for garnish
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¾ cup cherry tomato (150 g), halved, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 4 sourdough breads, cut ½-inch thick on the bias, toasted
- ⅓ cup radish (170 g), sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a medium bowl, mash together the Greek yogurt, avocados, and lemon juice. Add ¼ cup red onion, the cucumber, celery, lemon zest, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes and mix until evenly combined.
- Fold in ½ cup (100 G) of the cherry tomatoes and the Bumble Bee® Albacore Tuna.
- Fill a small pot halfway with water. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Add the eggs and cook for 6½–7 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare an ice bath in a medium bowl. Remove the eggs from the pot and immediately transfer to the ice bath to cool for 3–4 minutes. Once cool enough to handle, peel and halve the eggs.
- To assemble, spread the tuna-avocado mixture over the toasted sourdough bread. Garnishing each slice with 2 halves of a jammy egg, the remaining 2 tablespoons red onion, remaining ¼ cup (50 G) tomatoes, the radishes, chives, and dill. Finish with a sprinkle of black pepper.
- Serve Immediately.