88% would make again
Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies
featured in Vegetarian Meals For The Day
Inspired by tasty.co
for 10 servings
- ½ cup sugar (100 g)
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar (165 g), packed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup refined coconut oil (120 g), melted
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk (60 mL)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups flour (185 g)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate (115 g), chunks
- 4 oz vegan dark chocolate (115 g), chunks
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 334
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 38g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 24g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Be sure to leave at least 2 inches of space between cookies and the edges of the pan so cookies can spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
- Cool completely.