Vegan Instant Pot Quinoa Chili
This recipe was submitted by a Tasty Community Member, and hasn’t been tested by the Tasty recipe team.Submit your own recipe here!
for 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup zucchini (125 g), chopped
- 2 cups broccoli (300 g), chopped
- 1 cup celery (100 g), chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup quinoa (100 g), rinsed, uncooked
- 1 can chili beans
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- salt, to taste
- red chili flake, optional
- 32 oz low sodium vegetable broth (7 L)
- Calories 689
- Fat 43g
- Carbs 65g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Set IP to Saute mode.
- Heat avocado oil.
- Add chopped garlic, vegetables, quinoa, chili beans and spices.
- Saute for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add vegetable stock and stir well.
- Shut the IP lid. Change setting to Multigrain 9 minutes with valve in 'Sealing' position.
- When IP beeps, you can either manually vent, or allow for natural release of steam. Carefully open the lid. Taste and adjust spices accordingly.