82% would make again
Vegan Spinach And Artichoke Dip
featured in Vegan Dips 4 Ways
Inspired by tipsonlifeandlove.com
for 8 servings
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅔ cup fresh baby spinach (25 g)
- 14 oz soft tofu (395 g), 1 package, drained
- ½ cup nutritional yeast (85 g)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 14 oz artichoke heart (395 g), drained
- Calories 157
- Fat 10g
- Carbs 10g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 8g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium-low heat and add spinach. Cook until spinach is wilted.
- Add tofu, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, basil, salt, and pepper to a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- Add artichokes and spinach mixture, and pulse until well-incorporated.
- Transfer to greased baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with chips, crackers, or bread slices.