96% would make again
Veggie Garlic Noodles
featured in Noodles 4 Ways
for 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (30 mL)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 spring onions, divided
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup snap pea (100 g)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 9 oz dried rice noodles (250 g), cooked
- Calories 336
- Fat 7g
- Carbs 60g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and 3 spring onions and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the carrots and peas, before stirring in the brown sugar and soy sauce.
- Add the noodles and mix together for another couple of minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, then slice remaining spring onion and top to serve.