91% would make again
2-Ingredient Dough Bagels
featured in 2-Ingredient Dough
Inspired by allrecipes.com
for 4 servings
- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour (220 g), plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tablespoons everything seasoning, to taste
- Calories 250
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 34g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 7g
- Protein 11g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F(200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into a roughly 8-inch (20 cm) disk.
- Using a bench scraper or knife, cut the dough into 4 equal pieces.
- One at a time, roll each piece of dough into a log roughly 8 inches (20 cm) long. Shape the log into a ring and transfer to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Brush the tops of the bagels with egg wash and sprinkle generously with everything seasoning.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the bagels are golden brown.