91% would make again
2-Ingredient Dough Pretzels
featured in 2-Ingredient Dough
Inspired by allrecipes.com
for 8 servings
- 1 ¾ cups self-rising flour (220 g), plus more for dusting
- 1 cup greek yogurt (245 g)
- 1 egg, beaten
- coarse salt, to taste
- Calories 102
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 17g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a large bowl, mix the self-rising flour and greek yogurt until it comes together to form a ball.
- Transfer the dough ball to a lightly floured work surface and use your hands to begin flattening and shaping the rough into a roughly 8-inch (20 cm) disk.
- Using a bench scraper or knife, cut the dough into 8 equal pieces.
- One at a time, roll each piece out into a roughly 14-inch (35 cm) log.
- Transfer the logs to a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and shape into individual pretzels.
- Brush the pretzels with egg wash and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the pretzels are a deep golden brown.