87% would make again
4-Flavor Sandwich Ring
featured in Sandwiches You'll Love Packing For Lunch
for 8 servings
- 11 oz french bread dough (310 g), 2 packages
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tablespoons mustard, divided
- ¼ lb sliced provolone cheese (115 g)
- ¼ lb sliced deli cheese (115 g)
- ¼ lb sliced deli turkey (115 g)
- ¼ lb sliced deli roast beef (115 g)
- ½ lb sliced deli ham (225 g)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked, halved
- 10 pieces romaine lettuce, rinsed and dried
- 3 slices salami
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 1 tomato, sliced, divided
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing
- Calories 400
- Fat 20g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C)
- Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray and place both pieces of French bread dough into the bundt pan, pressing the edges together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. Cool completely, and carefully slice in half. Place the top half aside during assembly.
- Visually separate the round bread into four quarters. The first quarter is on the top left, second, top right, third, bottom left, and fourth, bottom right. Spread mayonnaise on all four quarters of the bottom slice of bread. Then, spread mustard on quarters 2 and 3.
- Place slices of provolone cheese on quarters 1 and 3, followed by cheddar cheese on quarters 2 and 4. Place deli turkey slices on quarter 1 and roast beef slices on quarter 2. Put deli ham slices on quarters 3 and 4.
- Add bacon slices on top of the turkey in quarter 1, then lettuce on quarters 2 and 4. Add salami and pepperoni slices to quarter 3.
- Finish off the first quarter with some tomato slices, ranch dressing, and lettuce. Spread mustard on top of the lettuce of quarter 2, and mayonnaise onto the lettuce of quarter 8.
- Add tomatoes and lettuce to finish off quarter 3. Place the reserved piece of bread on top and carefully cut the ring into sandwiches. It may help to use toothpicks to hold the sandwiches together.