94% would make again
Almond Butter & Fruit Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
This almond butter and fruit sweet potato toast is a healthy and satisfying breakfast option, with creamy almond butter and fresh fruit on top
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- almond butter, to taste
- 1 handful blueberry
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds
- Calories 313
- Fat 1g
- Carbs 74g
- Fiber 11g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Spread almond butter evenly across sweet potato toast.
- Top with fresh blueberries, pomegranate seeds.