92% would make again
Fried Egg & Beans Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
This fried egg and beans sweet potato toast is a filling and savory breakfast option, with crispy fried eggs and hearty beans on top of a slice of sweet potato.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- refried black bean
- salsa, to taste
- 1 egg, fried
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Calories 318
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 12g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Heat refried black beans.
- Spread the beans evenly across sweet potato toast, followed by the salsa.
- Top with a fried egg. Garnish with cilantro.