Bacon & Eggs Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
The bacon and eggs sweet potato toast is a classic breakfast option with crispy bacon and a perfectly fried egg on top of a slice of sweet potato.
May 04, 2023
95% would make again
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- green onion, for garnish
- Calories 422
- Fat 13g
- Carbs 54g
- Fiber 7g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 21g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Scramble eggs with salt and pepper.
- Place two slices of cooked bacon on the sweet potato toast. Top with scrambled eggs.
- Garnish with green onion.
- Love this recipe? Download the Tasty app to save it and discover others like it.