87% would make again
Strawberry Almond Sweet Potato Toast
featured in Sweet Potato Toast 9 Ways
This Strawberry Almond Sweet Potato Toast is a bright and refreshing breakfast option that is perfect for a warm summer morning. Topped with fresh strawberries, crunchy almonds, and a drizzle of honey, this toast is bursting with flavor.
May 05, 2023
for 1 serving
- 1 sweet potato
- light cream cheese, to taste
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 1 handful sliced almond
- Calories 535
- Fat 26g
- Carbs 66g
- Fiber 13g
- Sugar 20g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Cut sweet potato into thin slices, about ¼ inch (6 mm) thick.
- Place in toaster and set it to the maximum cook time. When it pops, flip the sweet potato slices over and toast 1 more time. Depending on the strength of your toaster and your preferences, you may need to toast it 1 more time after that.
- Remove from toaster and let cool enough to handle.
- Spread cream cheese evenly across sweet potato toast.
- Top with sliced strawberry and almonds.