for 6 servings
- nonstick spray, or oil of choice
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt (120 g)
- ⅓ cup honey (115 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 ½ cups wheat flour (185 g)
- Calories 277
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 58g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 31g
- Protein 7g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Prepare six pint-sized mason jars with nonstick spray or oil of choice to prevent sticking.
- In a medium bowl, mash bananas. Mix eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract, and baking soda into mixture.
- Add flour and mix until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the mason jars, filling half of each jar. Do not add the lids.
- Bake for 50 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread.
- Allow to cool for 15 minutes before serving.