88% would make again
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these delectable Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins! This scrumptious treat combines the classic flavors of banana bread with a rich, chocolatey twist that'll leave you craving more.
May 05, 2023
for 12 muffins
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt (125 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL), we used almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (130 g)
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (90 g)
- Calories 183
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Next, add in dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.