88% would make again
Dark Chocolate Banana Bread Muffins
featured in Cupcakes or Muffins?
for 12 muffins
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup greek yogurt (125 g)
- ½ cup milk (120 mL), we used almond milk
- ½ cup maple syrup (170 g)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup whole wheat flour (130 g)
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder (60 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips (90 g)
- Calories 183
- Fat 4g
- Carbs 32g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 15g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- Mash bananas in a large bowl. Add eggs and combine thoroughly. Then mix together remaining wet ingredients: Greek yogurt, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Next, add in dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated. Fold chocolate chips into the mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased muffin tin, filling each up about ⅔ full.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin. Allow to cool for 10 minutes.