81% would make again
featured in 4 Easy Cookies To Leave Santa
Buttery and crumbly cookies are infused with the rich flavors of banana and toffee and topped with a dollop of whipped cream for a decadent treat.
May 05, 2023
for 12 cookies
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoons toffee sauce
- ¾ cup brown sugar (150 g)
- ½ cup butter (100 g)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips (100 g)
- Calories 256
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 31g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 17g
- Protein 3g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Mash the banana and mix in the toffee sauce.
- Whisk in the brown sugar and butter, followed by the eggs and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for about an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F) and line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Spoon onto the tray and bake for about 12 minutes, or until golden brown.