91% would make again
Brownie Fudge Cookies
featured in 31 Cookie Recipes
for 10 cookies
- ¾ cup brown sugar (150 g)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup butter (100 g), melted
- ⅔ cup chocolate (100 g), melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain flour (125 g)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅔ cup dark chocolate chip (115 g)
- ⅔ cup white chocolate chip (115 g)
- Calories 450
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 49g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 35g
- Protein 6g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180°C) and line a baking tray with grease proof paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and eggs.
- Next, whisk in the butter, chocolate, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Finally mix in the chocolate chips.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes, until slightly set.
- Scoop golf ball-size dollops of cookie dough onto the baking tray, making sure you leave enough room for them to spread out.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until crispy on top and slightly gooey in the middle.