Chocolate Chip Cookies
You can't go wrong with a classic, and these chocolate chip cookies are just that! Crispy on the edges and chewy in the middle, they are the perfect treat for any occasion.
for 30 cookies
- 2 cups butter (460 g), melted
- 2 cups brown sugar (440 g), packed
- 2 cups granulated sugar (400 g)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 5 cups all-purpose flour (625 g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 cups chocolate chips (700 g)
- Calories 395
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 48g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 27g
- Protein 5g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, granulated sugar, and melted butter, until evenly combined and light in color.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla, mixing until smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder, folding the mixture until it forms a smooth dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips until evenly combined.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop 6 balls of dough onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12 minutes, then serve!
- To save cookie dough for later use, scoop the dough into balls and place them side-by-side on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Wrap the tray with cling wrap, then freeze for up to one month.
- To bake the frozen dough balls, remove desired number from the tray and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 375°F (190°C).
- Don't just wing it -- plan it! Use our meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download here.