95% would make again
Blueberry Slab Pie
featured in 5 Pies For Your Holiday Season
for 12 servings
- 4 refrigerated pie crusts, 8 inch (20 cm)
- 5 cups blueberry (500 g)
- ¾ cup sugar (150 g)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Calories 368
- Fat 16g
- Carbs 51g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 18g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a bowl, mix the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, salt, and lemon zest. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C).
- On parchment paper, stack 2 pie crusts on top of each other. Roll out to 17 inches by 12 inches (43 cm by 30 cm). Cut diagonally into strips.
- Roll out another 2 pie crusts. Place in a 15x10x1 inch (38x25x2 cm) baking sheet.
- Spread out blueberry mixture into the crust, then form a lattice top with the pie crust strips. Tuck the crust inward around the edges, and bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.