90% would make again
for 4 parfaits
- 1 box brownie mix
- ⅓ cup espresso (80 mL), or strong coffee
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil (80 mL)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 mL)
- ½ cup powdered sugar (60 g)
- 15 oz mascarpone cheese (450 g)
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350ºF (180°C).
- Combine brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil, and strong coffee into a large bowl. Mix well.
- Pour batter into a parchment lined 10x15-inch (25x38 cm) baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
- While the brownie is baking and cooling, mix mascarpone cheese, espresso powder, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream and gradually add in powdered sugar.
- When the cream is whipped, add to the mascarpone cheese mixture and gently fold until homogenous.
- Take the brownie out from the baking sheet put on a flat surface, then use either a mason jar lid or a cookie cutter to cut out as many circles as you can.
- To assemble the tiramisu, alternate the cream and brownie, starting with the cream.
- Chill tiramisu in the fridge for an hour.
- To serve, dust with cocoa powder and/or espresso powder.
- Nutrition Calories: 1234 Fat: 128 grams Carbs: 23 grams Fiber: 0 grams Sugars: 21 grams Protein: 8 grams