Activate your superpowers with this Powerpuff Girls-inspired cocktail. For Bubbles, we made this drink featuring blue curaçao, ginger, beer and spiced rum, garnished with sweet cubed mango for a finishing touch. This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
for 2 servings
- ¼ cup granulated sugar (50 g)
- lime wedge, or water
- 2 ½ cups ice (350 g)
- 4 oz ginger beer (110 mL)
- 4 oz blue curaçao (110 mL)
- 2 oz spiced rum (55 mL)
- 2 oz simple syrup (55 mL)
- mango, cubed, for garnish
- 2 cocktail picks
- Calories 406
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 72g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 53g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Place the sugar in a shallow dish. Wet the rim of 2 glasses with a lime wedge or water and dip in the sugar to coat.
- In a high-powered blender, combine the ice, ginger beer, blue curaçao, spiced rum, and simple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the cocktail evenly between the rimmed glasses. Thread the cubed mango onto cocktail picks and garnish each drink.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here