90% would make again
featured in Rosé Cocktails 4 Ways
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 4 servings
- 1 cup tequila (240 mL)
- 1 cup lime juice (240 mL)
- ½ cup simple syrup (120 mL)
- 1 bottle rosé
- ice, to serve, optional
- 1 lime, sliced into wedge
- pink himalayan salt, to serve
- Calories 384
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 26g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- In a pitcher or large bowl, add tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, and rosé. Stir to combine.
- Pour the Himalayan salt into a shallow dish. Wet the rim of the servings glasses, and dip each into the salt.
- Add ice to each serving glass (optional), then top with the rosé margarita (rosarita).
- Serve with a lime wedge.