93% would make again
featured in Cocktails For Each Day Of The Week
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 2 servings
- 3 limes, divided
- 1 ½ cups ice (210 g), cubed
- 1 ½ oz tequila (360 mL), reposado preffered
- ½ oz simple syrup (15 g)
- 2 oz Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry (60 g)
- ½ oz triple sec (15 g)
- ¼ cup kosher salt (25 g), for garnish
- Calories 131
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 27g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 14g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Roll 2 of the limes on a cutting board to help release the juice. Cut the limes in half and juice them using a citrus press, straining the seeds out if necessary. This should yield approximately 1 ounce of fresh lime juice.
- Add the cubed ice to a tall shaker.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, simple syrup, Ocean Spray 100% Juice Cranberry, and Triple sec and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Place the kosher salt in a small dish. Cut the remaining lime into quarter wedges.
- Using one wedge, run the lime around the edge of 2 rocks glasses. Dip the glasses in the salt to make a salted rim.
- Fill the glasses with fresh ice and strain the contents of the shaker over the fresh ice into the glasses.
- Serve with the remaining lime wedges and enjoy!