for 1 serving
- 2 oz pomegranate juice (55 mL)
- 1 ½ oz bourbon (45 mL)
- ½ oz raspberry liqueur (15 mL), such as chambord
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 oz cold club soda (55 mL), or as needed
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate seeds
- 1 sprig fresh mint
- Calories 180
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 19g
- Protein 1g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Add the pomegranate juice, bourbon, raspberry liqueur, and maple syrup to a large glass and mix with a cocktail stirrer until combined.
- Place a few ice cubes, or 1 large ice cube, in a cosmopolitan glass, then pour in the bourbon mixture.
- Place the tip of the spoon at the very top surface of the bourbon mixture, then slowly pour the lemon juice over the spoon so it layers over the bourbon mixture. Repeat with the club soda layer to fill the glass.
- Garnish with the pomegranate seeds and mint sprig.