92% would make again
The Classic Old Fashioned
featured in Tasty Drinks For Your Holiday Party
This content is intended solely for users of legal drinking age. Drink responsibly.
March 02, 2022
for 1 serving
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes bitters
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey (60 mL)
- orange peel
- 1 luxardo maraschino cherry
- Calories 313
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of a rocks glass. Add the bitters and muddle until combined.
- Add ice to the glass and pour the whiskey over. Stir until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Hold a piece of orange peel between your thumb and forefinger and squeeze over the glass to release the oil. If desired, carefully use a match or lighter to ignite the orange oils for a caramelized flavor.
- Garnish with the orange peel and a cherry.