for 1 serving
- 1 sugar cube
- 3 dashes bitters
- 2 oz bourbon whiskey (60 mL)
- orange peel
- 1 luxardo maraschino cherry
- Calories 313
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 47g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 44g
- Protein 0g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Place the sugar cube in the bottom of a rocks glass. Add the bitters and muddle until combined.
- Add ice to the glass and pour the whiskey over. Stir until sugar is mostly dissolved.
- Hold a piece of orange peel between your thumb and forefinger and squeeze over the glass to release the oil. If desired, carefully use a match or lighter to ignite the orange oils for a caramelized flavor.
- Garnish with the orange peel and a cherry.
- Ready for a smarter way to find recipes? Use Botatouille, our AI-powered food genius in the Tasty app. Download here