75% would make again
featured in Baked Potato Chips 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 3 gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 cups cheese cracker (200 g), cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Calories 698
- Fat 28g
- Carbs 96g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Carefully slice 3 gold potatoes into ⅛-inch (3-mm) slices using a knife or mandoline.
- Place cheddar crackers into a ziplock bag and crush them so that they reach a powdery state.
- In a large bowl, mix the potato chips with oil, cheddar powder, and salt.
- Arrange chips on greased baking sheet
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.