74% would make again
Salt & Vinegar Chips
featured in Baked Potato Chips 4 Ways
for 2 servings
- 3 gold potatoes
- 2 cups vinegar (480 mL)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Calories 225
- Fat 0g
- Carbs 42g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 4g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Carefully slice 3 gold potatoes into ⅛ inch (3 mm) slices using a knife or mandoline.
- In a large bowl, coat chips with vinegar so all are submerged, allow to sit for 30 minutes (the longer they sit the more vinegary they will taste).
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- Drain the chips and then mix in salt and pepper.
- Arrange chips on greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.