Bite into these heavenly cheddar-stuffed cheddar biscuits for a cheesy explosion in every mouthful. Perfect for breakfast or a savory snack, these flaky delights will have you coming back for more.
for 8 biscuits
- 2 cups bisquick (240 g)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- ⅔ cup milk (160 mL)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (100 g)
- 8 cubes cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon old bay seasoning
- Calories 501
- Fat 30g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 8g
- Protein 22g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- In a large bowl, combine the Bisquick and butter until crumbly.
- Add the milk, dried parsley and shredded cheddar and mix to combine. The dough will be sticky.
- Take a handful of dough, flatten, and place a cube of cheese in the middle. Roll the dough around the cube of cheese. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and repeat with the remaining dough and cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the biscuits are baking, make the butter topping. Combine the melted butter, garlic powder, and Old Bay seasoning.
- Once the biscuits are done baking, brush the butter topping over each biscuit.
- Busy? Plan your meals for the week using our exclusive meal planner tool in the Tasty app. Download now and get organized.