96% would make again
Cheese-Stuffed Burger Bombs
featured in 12 Tasty Bombs
These Cheese-Stuffed Sliders are the ultimate game day snack that will make your taste buds cheer. Juicy beef sliders are stuffed with gooey, melted cheese and topped with all the fixings to create the perfect bite-sized burger.
May 05, 2023
for 16 sliders
- 2 lb ground beef (910 g)
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 8 oz cheddar cheese block (225 g), 2 blocks
- 2 packages hawaiian sweet roll
- roma tomato, sliced
- red onion, sliced
- sriracha mayonnaise
- Calories 222
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 2g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Add ground beef, salt, and pepper to a large bowl. Combine until the meat is evenly seasoned.
- Roll into 16 meatballs and set aside.
- Cut each cheddar cheese block into 8 cubes (totaling 16 cubes).
- Press the cheddar cheese cube into the meatball and wrap the meat around it, completely covering the cheese.
- Preheat a skillet on medium heat for 10 minutes. After preheated, carefully coat with a light layer of oil with a high smoke point (we used canola oil).
- Add sliders to the pan, frying on the first side until the bottom is browned and crisp and the sides begin to brown (about 2-4 minutes, depending on the desired doneness). Flip and finish cooking on the other side.
- Serve immediately on Hawaiian sweet rolls with your favorite burger garnishes. (We added Roma tomatoes, red onion, lettuce, and Sriracha mayo.)