99% would make again
Cheesy Chicken Layer Quesadilla
featured in 7 Loaded Cheesy Quesadillas
Get ready to indulge in this mouthwatering Cheesy Chicken Layer Quesadilla that's perfect for sharing! With its crispy tortillas, gooey cheese, and tender chicken, it's a flavor fiesta that'll have everyone coming back for seconds.
May 05, 2023
for 6 servings
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- 1 cup black beans (170 g)
- 1 cup corn (175 g)
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheese blend (100 g)
- 4 large flour tortillas
- sour cream
- Calories 330
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 29g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 24g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a large pan over medium heat, cook the chicken, beans, corn, and salsa.
- In a springform pan, lay down one tortilla, then top with chicken mixture and cheese.
- Layer another tortilla on top and continue to stack until pan is full.
- Top with more cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa.