98% would make again
Buffalo Chicken Dip
featured in 4 Ways to Use Leftover Chicken
for 4 servings
- 1 cup shredded chicken (125 g), leftover
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (120 g)
- cheddar cheese
- scallion, to serve
- chip, to serve
- Calories 418
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce.
- Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a spoon.
- Cover with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with scallions and serve with your favorite chips.