Buffalo Chicken Dip
featured in 4 Ways to Use Leftover Chicken
This creamy buffalo chicken dip is loaded with shredded chicken, hot sauce, and plenty of melty cheese. It's perfect for game day or any party.
September 04, 2023
98% would make again
for 4 servings
- 1 cup shredded chicken (125 g), leftover
- 8 oz cream cheese (225 g), softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing (120 g)
- ½ cup buffalo sauce (120 g)
- cheddar cheese
- scallion, to serve
- chip, to serve
- Calories 418
- Fat 36g
- Carbs 6g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 5g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, mix the chicken, cream cheese, and buffalo sauce.
- Pour mixture into a cast iron skillet and smooth with a spoon.
- Cover with cheddar cheese and bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Top with scallions and serve with your favorite chips.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.