96% would make again
Cheesy Pepperoni Stromboli
featured in 9 Mind-Blowing Party Food Rolls
for 6 servings
- 1 package pizza dough
- 1 package pepperoni
- 1 package salami
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 jar pizza sauce
- ½ cup red pepper (50 g), roasted, chopped
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
Nutrition InfoPowered by
- Calories 556
- Fat 27g
- Carbs 50g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 27g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Remove dough from package and roll out on lightly floured surface to desired size.
- Add alternating rows of pepperoni, mozzarella, and salami until dough is covered, leaving 1½ inches (4 cm) of space along the outside of the dough.
- Add the roasted red pepper, shredded mozzarella, red pepper flakes, and oregano on top of meat and cheese.
- Roll up the stromboli slowly.
- Combine melted butter, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Brush the butter mixture onto the stromboli, evenly coating each side.
- Bake stromboli at 400˚F (200˚C) until golden brown (about 15-20 minutes).