Veggie Pesto Pizza
This quick pizza has it all: melty cheese, seasonal veggies, and fragrant pesto. It comes together very quickly when working with pre-made ingredients, and is perfect for summer when you don’t want to spend all day in the kitchen!
for 4 servings
- 1 lb pizza dough (425 g)
- ⅓ cup basil pesto (80 g)
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (35 g)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced yellow squash (50 g)
- ¼ cup thinly sliced zucchini (35 g)
- ¼ cup asparagus spears (35 g), sliced on the bias
- ¼ cup sliced red onion (35 g)
- ½ cup mini mozzarella balls (110 g)
- ¼ cup green peas (35 g)
- flaky sea salt, for garnish
- lemon zest, for garnish
- Calories 494
- Fat 22g
- Carbs 56g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 4g
- Protein 16g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
This recipe isn’t available to shop.
Unfortunately, not all our recipes can be shopped through Tasty.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the pizza dough out into a 10–12-inch circle. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the pesto over the dough, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges. Sprinkle the shredded mozzarella over the pesto, then top with the yellow squash, zucchini, asparagus, red onion, and mozzarella balls.
- Bake the pizza for 25 minutes, or until the crust is light golden brown. Remove from the oven, add the peas, and bake for another 5–10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and crispy.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with flaky sea salt and lemon zest.
- Slice and serve warm.