92% would make again
Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
featured in 6 Cheesy Low-Carb Snacks
for 2 servings
- 4 zucchinis
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (35 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese (35 g)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- Calories 411
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 20g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 31g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (220ºC).
- Grate zucchini into a medium bowl.
- Transfer grated zucchini into a large bowl and add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, and egg. Mix together.
- Pour the mixture onto a small towel and wring the excess fluid from mix.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread mixture evenly into a square about a ½-inch (1cm) thick.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until middle has thickened.
- Remove from oven and spread cheddar and mozzarella cheese over top .
- Place back in the oven at 350ºF (180ºC) for 10 more minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbling.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut.
- Serve with marinara, ranch, or any sauce of your choosing!