Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
featured in 6 Cheesy Low-Carb Snacks
Say cheese, because these zucchini sticks are loaded with it! Baked to golden perfection and loaded with mozzarella and parmesan, these cheesy snacks are the ultimate party pleaser.
May 04, 2023
91% would make again
for 2 servings
- 4 zucchinis
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (35 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese (35 g)
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese (50 g)
- Calories 618
- Fat 42g
- Carbs 25g
- Fiber 5g
- Sugar 9g
- Protein 41g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF (220ºC).
- Grate zucchini into a medium bowl.
- Transfer grated zucchini into a large bowl and add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, and egg. Mix together.
- Pour the mixture onto a small towel and wring the excess fluid from mix.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet and spread mixture evenly into a square about a ½-inch (1cm) thick.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until middle has thickened.
- Remove from oven and spread cheddar and mozzarella cheese over top .
- Place back in the oven at 350ºF (180ºC) for 10 more minutes or until cheese melts and is bubbling.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, then cut.
- Serve with marinara, ranch, or any sauce of your choosing!
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.