Fried Ravioli Sliders
featured in Ravioli With A Twist!
These fried ravioli sliders are a fun twist on a classic appetizer, with crispy breaded ravioli and tangy marinara sauce. They're a crowd-pleasing option that will be eaten up in a flash.
May 04, 2023
85% would make again
for 15 servings
- 1 lb ground beef (455 g)
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 ¹¹⁄₂ cups italian breadcrumb (170 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese (110 g)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 30 raviolis, thawed if frozen
- oil, for frying
- 15 slices mozzarella cheese, cut into fourths
- fresh parsley, to serve
- tomato sauce, to serve
- Calories 1946
- Fat 54g
- Carbs 280g
- Fiber 6g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 85g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a bowl add the beef, sausage, salt, and pepper. Mix to combine.
- Spread the meat mixture onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until fully cooked.
- In a bowl, add bread crumbs, garlic powder red pepper flakes, salt and Parmesan. Stir to combine.
- Take one ravioli and dip in the whisked eggs, then dip into the bread crumb mixture. Repeat with the rest of the ravioli.
- Heat 1 inch (2 cm) of oil until the temperature reaches 350˚F (180˚C). Fry ravioli 4 at a time.
- Cut the cooked meat into 15 pieces.
- Place the fried ravioli on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet in a ring shape. Place 2 squares of cheese on the ravioli. Place a piece of meat on top. Place 2 more squares of cheese on the meat. Place a ravioli on top.
- Bake for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with tomato sauce for dipping.
- Serve immediately.
- All your favorite recipes, stored in one place. Download the Tasty app and never lose a recipe again.