99% would make again
Meatball Slider Bake
featured in Let These Sliders 'Slide' Into Your Life
Inspired by homemadeinterest.com
for 12 servings
- ¾ lb ground beef (340 g)
- ¾ lb italian sausage (340 g)
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (10 g)
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese (70 g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 ¼ cups italian breadcrumbs (140 g)
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk (180 mL)
- 1 tablespoon oil, for frying
- 12 slider buns
- 2 cups marinara sauce (520 g)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (200 g)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- Calories 466
- Fat 24g
- Carbs 33g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 26g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C).
- In a large bowl add the ground beef, Italian sausage, garlic, parsley, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, eggs, and milk and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the mixture into 5 ounce meatballs.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a pan over medium heat and brown the meatballs on both sides for 15 minutes total.
- Slice the rolls in half lengthwise.
- Place the bottom half on a 9 x 13-inch (23 x 33cm) baking dish.
- Spoon a little marinara sauce on each bun. Top a meatball on each roll, add another spoonful of sauce, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Place the remaining half of the rolls on top and lightly brush them with oil.
- Combine the parmesan cheese and the Italian seasoning in a small bowl and sprinkle it over the buns.
- Bake for 15 minutes.