100% would make again
Chicken Fajita Tacos
featured in Chicken Tacos 4 Ways
for 4 tacos
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
- sour cream, for topping
- Calories 282
- Fat 11g
- Carbs 22g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 6g
- Protein 25g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss in the onions, bell peppers, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper, and sauté until the onions and peppers have softened.
- Add in the shredded chicken and toss until everything in the pan is evenly coated and warmed through.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl .
- Toast the tortillas in the seasoned pan, about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with a drizzle of sour cream, and serve.