Chicken Fajita Tacos
featured in Chicken Tacos 4 Ways
These chicken fajita tacos are packed with colorful peppers and onions, juicy grilled chicken, and a zesty spice blend. Serve with warm tortillas and your favorite toppings for a satisfying meal.
June 29, 2023
100% would make again
for 4 tacos
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ½ white onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 corn tortillas
- sour cream, for topping
- Calories 175
- Fat 6g
- Carbs 18g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 3g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss in the onions, bell peppers, salt, chili powder, cumin, and black pepper, and sauté until the onions and peppers have softened.
- Add in the shredded chicken and toss until everything in the pan is evenly coated and warmed through.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl .
- Toast the tortillas in the seasoned pan, about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with a drizzle of sour cream, and serve.
- Hate losing that perfect recipe? Save and organize recipes easily on the Tasty app. Download now.