Pineapple Paprika Chicken Tacos
featured in Chicken Tacos 4 Ways
These sweet and spicy tacos are filled with juicy grilled chicken, sweet pineapple, and smoky paprika, making them a delicious twist on a classic taco.
May 14, 2023
92% would make again
for 4 tacos
- 2 cups shredded chicken (250 g)
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (165 g)
- 1 white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 ¼ teaspoons salt
- 1 red onion, diced, for topping
- ½ cup fresh cilantro (20 g), chopped, for topping
- 4 corn tortillas
- Calories 173
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 24g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 10g
- Protein 14g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Toss in the onion and salt and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add in the chili powder, paprika, and garlic. Toast for 1 minute.
- Add in the pineapple and chicken and mix so the chicken is well-coated and warmed through.
- Pour the chicken mixture into a large serving bowl.
- Toast the tortillas in the seasoned pan, about 3 minutes per side.
- Divide the mixture evenly between tortillas, top with diced red onion and cilantro, and serve.
- Meal planning made easy with the Tasty app. Download now to see exclusive curated meal plans.