96% would make again
Chicken, Rice & Bean Burritos
featured in Budget-Friendly Freezer-Prep Burritos
for 6 burritos
- 6 flour tortillas
- 16 oz refried bean (455 g), 1 can
- 1 cup spanish rice (230 g), cooked
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken (125 g), shredded
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (100 g)
- Calories 368
- Fat 12g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 3g
- Sugar 1g
- Protein 19g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Assemble the burritos by microwaving the flour tortilla for 20 seconds, and begin to layer burrito starting with refried beans, followed by the cooked rice, rotisserie chicken, and cheese.
- Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and roll it up from the bottom, tucking the bottom edge under the filling. Wrap in parchment paper and label. Freeze up to 1 month.
- To reheat from frozen, wrap the burrito in a damp paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway or until the center is hot. Let stand 1 minute before eating.