97% would make again
featured in Budget-Friendly Freezer-Prep Burritos
for 6 burritos
- 6 flour tortillas
- 2 cups hash brown (260 g), cooked
- 2 cups egg (440 g), scrambled
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (455 g), cooked
- 1 cup shredded mexican cheese blend (100 g)
- Calories 754
- Fat 48g
- Carbs 43g
- Fiber 2g
- Sugar 2g
- Protein 35g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Assemble the burritos by microwaving the flour tortilla for 20 seconds, and begin to layer burrito starting with hash browns, followed by scrambled eggs, cooked breakfast sausage, and cheese.
- Fold in the left and right sides of the tortilla and roll it up from the bottom, tucking the bottom edge under the filling. Wrap in parchment paper and label. Freeze up to 1 month.
- To reheat from frozen, wrap the burrito in a damp paper towel and microwave for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway or until the center is hot. Let stand 1 minute before eating.